Welcome to the very first post to our brand new blog! We are so, so excited to use this platform to share all of our tips, tricks, inspiration, projects, behind the scenes and more with our Plant Ladies Community!
Those Plant Ladies was created by twin sisters, Fawn and Heather, who wanted to share their love of plants, laughter & entrepreneurship. Our mission is to inspire, educate & empower other women to roll up their sleeves & get their hands dirty. Be sure to visit our website to learn more about Fawn and Heather and the mission of our dream business!
We’re creating many ways to engage with our Plant Ladies Community, including our new blog, so that we can uplift women through in-person education and through digital media! There are no limits to who can be a part of our community. (Yes, men can join too!) Here are some ways to get involved with us and find education and empowerment to step into your own landscapes to create beautiful spaces for you and your family!
- SUBSCRIBE to our email list to stay up-to-date on everything!
- FOLLOW us on Instagram and Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube channel!
- JOIN our Those Plant Ladies COMMUNITY on Facebook where you can post your own plant questions and share your growing successes!
- JOIN US for an in-person workshop – our current offerings are available on our EventBrite page!
- SUPPORT our Plant Ladies Team by purchasing your very own Those Plant Ladies gear!
- JOIN our all-female installation team where you will get hands-on experience alongside Fawn, Heather, and a team of women with similar interests! You will have so much fun and learn tips and tricks to use in your own yard!
We look forward to empowering you with the knowledge and expertise you need to get your hands dirty in your own landscape! We love being Those Plant Ladies and want you to join us! Feel free to leave us a comment with what topics you are interested in learning more about and how we can best support you as a Plant Lady!